Could you or your company be next? Discrimination has many faces, and your financial well-being may depend on fair and honest treatment.
At this moment you may be at risk due to behavior that you were unaware was discriminatory!
Fair lending violations can occur even in the well-run lending institutions that have good policies in place to ensure compliance with fair lending laws and regulations. Of course, the chances that such violations will occur can be greatly reduced by backing up those policies with proper employee training and supervision.
Our Fair Lending Training is comprised of a Four (4) Hour instructional DVD followed by an online test to insure your company and employees understand Fair Housing Fair Lending Practices and meet the minimum standards for FHA Compliance.
RISK MITIGATION’s Program Goals:
- Identify and eliminate practices that may appear to be predatory in nature.
- Familiarize your organization with fair lending and equal credit laws.
- Eliminate lending practices that give the appearance of discrimination.
- To improve quality and assistance.
- Enhance compliance with fair lending laws.
- Fair housing training with a focus on testing and what testers are trained to report.
- Corporate policy controls to reduce the possibility of having a complaint filed by advocacy groups.
- Learn what information advocacy groups will convert into complaints to be filed with HUD.
- RMG will get your team up to speed allowing your organization to provide the Highest Level of Service and Quality to your organization.
- Our consulting and analysis capabilities involving fair housing and compliance issues could save your organization thousands of hours and significant dollars.
- We not only prescribe preventative measures but we can advise your company in the event that a HUD complaint is filed.
- HMDA analysis
Schedule fair housing training for you and your employees and bring Dr. Gary Lacefield’s valuable investigative skills to your side of the table!